The W4G program allows you to publish one of your articles under the .Net Code Geeks umbrella. We’re always looking for opportunities to team up with talented people in the software development world, people who are willing to contribute unique, useful, creative and exciting articles to the community. So, if you would like to become a guest writer for .Net Code Geeks, this program is right for you!
Why Should you Write For Geeks?
Here’s why contributing to .NET Code Geeks could be beneficial to you:
- You’ll reach a worldwide audience of targeted readers, driving traffic to your own blog or site.
- You’ll build your reputation as an expert in the software development field.
- You’ll hone your writing skills.
- You’ll contribute to the community, leaving a legacy behind.
- It’s cool to be a geek, and even more a .NET Code Geek!
Joining our W4G program is simple and easy. Just send an email to our Executive Editor, Byron Kiourtzoglou, with your article. We will evaluate the article and repost it under the .NET Code Geeks umbrella, mentioning of course the author and the original source. After your first post is published, you will also be included in our guest writers list.
How to promote .NET Code Geeks
When you become a W4G, the best way to show off the program is to post a mention about it on your blog.
Save this NCG badge and put it on your blog to show off your NCG status!
To do so just copy the HTML code snippet provided below and paste it to the exact place where you want the badge to be presented.